Thank you for once again, rocking it hard!
It’s unfortunate that I was too sick to attend BitF and see everyone in action myself, but I’ve heard only good things. All reports say that the event was amazing, the Rangers were rockstars, and that everything pretty much went off without a hitch. How wonderful!
We have some important thank-yous to offer to folks who played critical roles in making Rangers happen this year:
- To our Black Rock Ranger Trainers: Africa, Riff Raff and Mockingbird, who traveled from Calgary and Seattle to train us.
- To Riff Raff specifically for his work on the Regional Training Guide, and for Rangering me when I needed it.
- To Rangers Zeitgeist, Roslyn, and DiverDave, who are constant sources of support for us year round.
- To Roadhouse Interactive, Limbic Media, and ADM Structural, for allowing us to use their spaces as training venues.
- To GVIAS and Kindle Arts for their generous support in our Ranger mission.
- To Rangers Viress and Got A Match, for their hard work in making the first Black Rock Ranger training in Victoria happen, and for their tireless efforts as Ranger Leads for Otherworld.
- To Kayte for wrangling a location and hosting Vancouver’s Green Dot training.
- To everyone who came out to learn and participate in the various Regional and Black Rock Trainings.
- To all the Rangers who walked shifts at Otherworld and BitF.
- To my awesome team of Khakis, who held it up when I was falling down: Cucumber, Flourless Cake, Hardpack, Main Tank, and Yonder.
- To the BitF Production team for totally rocking Mission Impossible.
- To Laura & Mika for their Volunteer Coordinator mojo.
- To Brian, who single-handedly facilitated our brand new BC Rangers T-shirts: He vectorized our logo, recommended a great printshop, drove me to pick them up when I was sick, and delivered them to BitF for me in time for the first pair of Rangers to have them on their shift.
- To Bitchez, for making our BC Rangers sign.
- And last, but not least, thank you to our THIRTEEN regional rangers from BC, who intend to walk their Alpha shift in the desert this year.
Thank you, sincerely, for bringing your love to our community, for your Ranger Fu, and for helping to make our events a compassionate and supportive place.
Rangers Kazmira, Yonder, and Hardpack